inCITES Consulting portfolio includes two main products. Mobile and Fixed Connectivity databases and TEN educational web application. More details can be found below.
Mobile and Fixed Connectivity databases
inCITES Consulting’s Mobile and Fixed Connectivity databases provide a thorough insight into historical and five-year forecast data for subscriptions and revenues for both types of markets.
Some of the KPIs included in the databases are as following:
- Total mobile subscriptions
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) subscriptions
- Subscriptions excluding M2M
- Unique mobile subscribers
- Prepaid/Postpaid subscriptions
- Subscriptions excluding M2M by technology family (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G)
- Mobile and fixed service revenue and ARPU
- Mobile voice, SMS, data traffic and fixed voice traffic
- Fixed voice subscriptions
- Fixed broadband subscriptions
- Fixed broadband subscriptions by technology family (FTTx, xDSL, cable modem, ethernet, other technologies)
- NGA subscriptions
- Total Pay TV subscriptions and IP TV, cable TV and other technologies subscriptions
- Household and population penetration metrics
inCITES Consulting database helps users:
- Make informed investment decisions by understanding the key dynamics of the markets covered
- Identify growth opportunities in each market and sub-segment
- Make comparisons across different countries and segments for all KPIs covered
- Understand the different market dynamics and how these will change in the forecast horizon
TEN – TechnoEconomincs of Networks
TEN is an educational web application providing financial thinking to students. TEN is an online educational tool referring to university students. Its main goal is to make students learn the basic issues of technoeconomic modeling and analysis. By implementing practical exercises, students become familiar with the main technical and financial parameters and indexes that affect the viability of telecommunications investments.
Using TEN, students are able to investigate the feasibility of two pre-defined scenarios: the deployment of a fixed FTTC and a mobile 2G-3G network. The user is free of complex algorithms (dimensioning, depreciation, lifetime replacements etc.) which are built-in and running in the background.
TEN has dynamic and real-time characteristics. The study period of the project can be changed stimulating the automatic re-evaluation of the derived results. Students can also edit the majority of the parameters (dimensioning, demographic, service related etc.) and study, in real-time, their effect on the financial indexes of the project.
Useful results (CAPEX, OPEX, revenues, cash flows etc.) are evaluated and provided in a Profit and Loss (P&L) like format along with their illustrative graphical representations. In addition, crucial financial indexes (NPV, IRR and payback period) are calculated enabling the extraction of safe conclusions regarding the viability of project’s investment.
Advanced authentication techniques have been incorporated. In detail, users can obtain the required credentials using their social networking accounts (facebook, google+ and linkedin) or directly from the administrator. A user friendly interface has been designed for the administrator who can have a clear overview of web application’s users.
- Ease of use
- Built-in network dimensioning
- Fully editable models and parameters
- Real-time calculations
- Graphical representation of critical parameters and results
TechnoEconomics of Networks (TEN) webapp has been nominated as the best and most innovative solution from Luxemburg in the Learning and Science category.
For more info, please feel free to contact us directly.